NYU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

no mine still says summer only

3 Likes

It says server currently down check again later.

mine is still up

1 Like

The interesting thing about that email (" Your Summer 2022 Housing Application has been CANCELLED") was that they cc’d an nyu email address: ABC1234@nyu.edu. It is the userid followed by @nyu.edu. Anyone else see that?

Did anyone’s housing portal just change?

i never interacted with the summer 2022 application, so idk

Can anyone register for The Weekend on the Square?

https://connect.nyu.edu/portal/admit_events

says deadline has passed

same

for me it said it was incomplete, not cancelled, but it did say it was sent to my email and another email: mynetid@nyu.edu

1 Like

same

omg the thread crashed

1 Like

I agree here- people should still have hope. This isn’t even close to a statically relevant sample. Even for politics! LOL. We have really a handful of people, no more than a few per major and many many majors not represented at all. Not to mention if school is “aware” people are looking for indicators, they could easily take the system down 24-48 hours before decisions to do their work. Other schools do that. Though I want to believe in “good indicators” a part of me thinks it’s just not logical. We’ll see.

4 Likes

LITERALLY!!! especially when literally EVERY admission season people with just summer get in or ppl who have summer and academic don’t. like stop stressing ppl out especially when we’ve seen MANY instances where ppl got in w either.

7 Likes

I’m going stop checking this thread for the sake of sanity :sneezing_face: I’ll see y’all when decisions come out. Good luck to everyone!!

6 Likes

I have kind of given up hope. This year has been bad from application volume perspective. My concern is how much time are they spending on each app before making a decision or shortlisting it for next step. No score is safe they are all trying to build a well rounded class (whatever that definition is). I have atleast few data-points from my sons class where kids with much higher AP/SAT/GPA are still waiting for admission from school other than safeties as compared to others.

5 Likes

Good Luck - You will do amazing with whatever the decision is!!

1 Like

Im really worried too …and the whole preaching of academic+summer is making it worse…I just hope all of us can get in

1 Like

i wouldnt really worry too much until the actual descions, everything we are doing is based off of theories. also last year and for ed 1&2 this year, there were a bunch of exceptions. you never know. i bet you did great. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’m getting this error. I tried using different browsers and I got this on each one.