NYU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

That’s the point that I think should be taken from all of this. Don’t trust the NYU housing portal anymore. It might have been accurate in the past, but I’m sure they figured out what people were doing and fixed the problem. As it stands, I think admitted students portals and event registrations have by far been the most consistent form of “portal astrology” I’ve seen so far, though they tend to only be accurate with a few hours to go until decisions.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!!! I am pretty sure I am rejected ( by the ny city one ) as I applied to it for fun, I really wish nyu shanghai accepts me!

so is there a correlation bw being able to access the portal and the events page? bc I have summer only and am not able to access the page :-/ I know a couple people on zeemee are able to access it

It’s not letting me log into the events portal, and the default message seems to be a congratulations. How are you guys logging in?

try logging into your portal first and clicking on the link after

Are you saying that when you go to the admitted student event page and click on “Weekend on the Square Register Here”

You receive this message below even though you were admitted ED?

Unfortunately, this event is only for admitted students. If you believe you are receiving this message in error, please contact us at admissions.ops@nyu.edu.

Still doesn’t work :confused:
When I click the log in button it just sends me back to NYU Home. Not sure what that means o-o

The admitted students events page might be deprecated. When you try to register the event is scheduled for 2019, so I don’t think they use this page anymore. Just speculation though.

Is everyone ready for tonight? 13 hrs left!!!

2 Likes

no i only get that message when i try to register for an event in april. for the weekend on the square one, i get the message about deadline having passed

Are you logged in?

Are you guys able to register for this admitted students event, though I’m not sure what e-mail address should I use

Can you screenshot what you see?

I am unable to post links/photos at this stage but I think the link would pop up when you search for “Westchester Campus Accepted Student Event”

Is Westchester a part of NYU?

Any Tandon applicants that can register for the admitted students programs?
Or have anything other than summer housing?

I applied to Shanghai first, then Tandon in NYC. I have the summer + academic year option right now but the admitted events website still gives me the “Unfortunately, this event is only for admitted students” message. Not sure what that means lol.

2 Likes

I found that as an event held by Silver School of Social Work. And there is also an admitted student webinar which requires you to fill in the e-mail address and password. For the other events that are open to public, we do not need to register by e-mail. So I think people could try to use their netID+ nyu.edu to see if they can log in.

Did you receive this by simply clicking “register” or you selected a date on 2022?

Email not valid it says