NYU Waitlist 2024

i have academic year, and the new housing message, and i’m waiting on CAS (but i also updated the form saying i would be okay with Gallatin, so i’m not sure if that makes a difference)

My housing only had the dropdown option for NYU New York.

my zoon status literally just changed to member-student, hope its a good sign

Can someone post the housing portal link?

i also got the housing portal messsage. i’m waiting for cas and i applied rd. i’m not sure that this matters much because i didn’t apply for housing. fingers crossed that it means something!

How can that not be a good sign? Fingers crossed.

Hii. Can someone link the housing portal here pls

It’s so weird because I have member-student, but summer 2020 and no new updates to the housing portal - confused about what this means

@gconboy i’m the exact opposite! i have member affiliate, but i have summer 2020 & fall 2020 with the update. i’m so stressed and confused LOL. i guess i just have to wait it out :////

Apparently people who are already accepted only have ‘member’ in their zoom account.

ok i have the new housing thing but not member-student. anyone who has these too or has any speculations as to what it means?

oh also i forgot to say i only have member

lol I’ve got ‘member’ on my zoom account, but I can’t find the link to the housing portal. help me out here someone

only member with the fall 2020 accept offer of admission thing… lets hope for the best ahha

Go to nyu home login from top of your portal and then go to student life (the last section on the drop down page I dont think its calleed student life but something along those lines) there should be housing there

housing.nyu.edu/apply

lol I have literally no changes to anything. I’m still member- affiliate on zoom with only Summer 2020 in housing and no changes to my portal or anything. Signs haven’t meant too much in the past, but the message in housing seems pretty clear lol so looks like good signs all around for you guys!

also last year certain school came out before others - a lot of people who got offers for Steinhardt got in later in the week, around Thursday and Friday.

for those that have the accept offer of admission thing on the housing application, did you guys agree to spend the first year elsewhere (like a non-newyork campus)?

I feel like it’s coming today for sure