NYU Waitlist 2024

As an International student, my board exams have been postponed till June at least cause of CoVID-19… I hope not!

The waiting is so hard! I hope some come out today.

has anybody’s applicant portal been updated yet?

like checklist disappearing or albert?

no, nothing yet for me

nothing yet for me.

Nothing for me, either.

Nothing : (

I’m gonna check one more time around 4 pm and that’s it for today .

Does anyone know what number to call about admissions? I remember some people from earlier were able to call and ask about waitlist questions. I tried calling their office number but it’s not available.

For questions about admissions and to mail application materials:

383 Lafayette Street
New York, NY 10003 USA
admissions.ops@nyu.edu

Just called undergraduate admission. For CAS, everyone starts as undeclared and the kids can declare the major in the sophomore year. They have access to all the classes, no restrictions.

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows why the waitlist email said they would notify us as late as August, if everyone is saying it should come out soon?

Hello! Just declined my acceptance to Stern. I can’t afford the school at full pay, and I’m not poor enough to get aid. I tried to appeal, but with no success. 80k a year just isn’t great, so I hope I can give my spot to someone who can pay or who gets enough aid. Good luck everyone!

@wwzzca Thanks! I tried calling that number earlier and it said that due to lockdown restrictions they are not at their office or something. Did it say that for you? Like did it redirect you to another number?

@MiniOrange You’re a real one

@wwzzca lol nevermind. I literally clowned myself. I dialed the number wrong oml.

International waitlisted by Stern. any hope at this point lol

same also international waitlisted at stern (not full pay either so i’ve pretty much given up hope). However, a lot of schools don’t ask students if they wish they want to defer until June so more spots might open up then as admitted students start to request gap years.

Is anyone else still waitlisted for CAS? I know others got off waitlist yesterday but I’m still waiting on CAS.