NYU Waitlist 2024

do you guys know/think there will be releases today?

@ilovesoccer123 no idea, i think it’ll be difficult to estimate next wave but I would hope by the end of the week

Has anyone gotten accepted into CAS? And if you get accepted do they accept you into the semester you applied for?

Does being a member in NYU zoom portal mean anything?

@Bdcollege I don’t think zoom profile means anything because from this past thread it seems like every type of member anything got in during the first wave.

I haven’t heard anything from anyone. I wrote an email and got nothing back so far and its been about a day.

hi guys! don’t want to get anyone’s hopes up, but I was checking last year’s thread for some kind of trend in release times and there was a second wave the day after the first. Don’t know if NYU still plans on following that pattern though :frowning:

I hope they release some decisions today :frowning:

has anybody’s checklist disappeared or anything in albert?

because nothing has happened to mine and im freaking out

I emailed admissions and they said good afternoon , there will be a second save soon, be encouraged and stay safe.

It may be tomorrow if not today.

The checklist disappearing shows that ur portal is getting ready to display a decision. I wouldn’t believe housing changes very inconsistent.

Good luck !!

@Ahonaa031 We’ve both been waiting since December. Hoping we both get in the next wave!

@UCLAParent123 yasssss hopefully. I kind of felt better when the reply said there’s gonna be a wave soon.

I just hope this wait was worth it for both of us.

My checklist is still there I don’t think anything’s coming out for me

If u get a decision or acceptance in specific and you know u will not take it for sure …please let it go for other people.

hi! Idk if this is a dumb question lol but does anyone know when we would recieve the acceptance packages? I committed yesterday and I can’t wait haha

What does the checklist indicator look like?

I don’t think they’ll mail anything rn I’m not so sure tho maybe a few days later ?

And congrats to everyone that got in

Does your counselor have to submit your final report in order to get a admissions decision?