NYU Waitlist Class of 2026

yea

My daughter got the email about her interest on possibility Spring 2023 in Paris for Steinhard but it’s not offer of admission though.

They are testing to see interest. They are not offering until she states she would accept that option if offered.

Are people saying yes?

My daughter also received this email today.

Hi! What school did your daughter apply to?

My friend also got an email for interest, Steinhart, Spring 2023, third semester in Paris. He will say yes as NYU is his ED1 school.

1 Like

She applied to Stern but has a program in Steinhart and an alternate interest and was sent the email of interest for Steinhart for Spring/Paris. The email says that if she does not have an interest in Steinhart she can stay on the waitlist for NYU but there will be very limited movement.

1 Like

Oh, I see. Thank you so much and best of luck to your daughter!

Hi, did the email also specified choice of major in Steinhardt? My daughter was asked interest on Media, Communication and Culture.

I believe only MCC has Spring Paris program. MCC in Paris Spring Admission

has anyone heard back from Tisch?

Is there anyone here who applied for Global Liberal Studies?

Is there anyone who applied for Econ major CAS?

I did:)

1 Like

nah havent heard from them yet, what did you applied?

can we make a list of schools we know have not released any updates at all? here are the ones i know have not, please correct me if i’m wrong:

• cas
  • tisch
1 Like

My daughter received the same letter specific to MCC and has indicated she would be interested. I pray this is not a “tease”–would be pretty cruel. Good luck everyone! Maybe our kids will be meeting in Paris!!

1 Like

I think there were at least 2 people got into tisch

2 Likes

My daughter has said yes. Fingers crossed.