NYU waitlisted 2027

Has anyone heard of people getting off for film and tv?

Not that Iā€™ve heard but my D23 is waitlisted for FTV too. Sheā€™s excited about her school choice so donā€™t even know what weā€™d do if she got off the waitlist. She felt a sense of accomplishment that she was even waitlisted. Where will you be studying film?

Hey guys! I also got admitted to the LS program for spring! Iā€™m so excited ahhhh!!!

2 Likes

Good for her! Thatā€™s awesome! Iā€™m currently committed to Emerson.

hey are u having problems with albert? I canā€™t see my offer :<

I got in to Gallatin for fall 23 but I have to decline. My EFC was $2,042 and I I only received a $3,000 work study option, no other aid.

1 Like

Thatā€™s sad :sob::sob:

2 Likes

So are you going or not ?

Congratulations!!! :purple_heart:

No Im not having any problems with AlbertšŸ˜®

I would clarify with them that the aid package you are seeing is complete and correct. It doesnā€™t make sense. Even if the NPC returned something above your EFC, you are indicating an $80,000 gap from a meets needs college.

They ā€œmet my needā€ with loans and a 5k Pell grant. So I would basically need to pay 85k out of pocket or take out 300kish total in loans

D23 too.

Iā€™m so sorry- did you try calling the FA office?

Yea unfortunately the lady was not very nice. She basically told my mom and I too bad for us

you and me brother YOU AND MEEE

2 Likes

Manifesttt :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

Did anyone email an update on LOCI or fill out the waitlist form after the deadline? Did they take that into consideration ?

5 Likes

I never emailed them my LOCI because I put mine on the continued interest form and in terms of updating I donā€™t think they will look at anything past may 1st BUT I donā€™t think it would hurt to try :slight_smile:

oh so did u update your waitlist form after may 1st?