Official Binghamton University Spring 2015 Transfer Thread

<p>@militaryscholar‌ September 25th</p>

<p>@militaryscholar‌ Any word yet? I don’t know about you but the anticipation is killing me! </p>

<p>Still no word here. I applied October 14th, so I’m a bit later than you guys, but it’s still killing me. It also sucks because I need to find out soon, or I’ll be charged $500 by UB for breaking my housing agreement so late.</p>

<p>@bgillz‌ No word yet. Yeah, I know how you feel! Its horrible. </p>

<p>@HazelFlame‌ Did you apply to the SOM? </p>

<p>@militaryscholar‌ No, I’m actually a computer science major. Unfortunately, Watson doesn’t take applications in spring, so I just applied as an undecided and if I get in, I’ll try to take all the classes I would if I was a CS major.</p>

<p>My acceptance letter came in the mail. I paid my deposit. I’ll see you all in the spring at SOM!</p>

<p>Checked my status today and I’m accepted! See you all in Spring:)</p>

<p>@hazelflame , i go to UB as well, are you a freshman? what were your stats? I am anticipating a 3.1 College GPA, i had a 93 avg in hs and 1130 two part on the SAT… Hope I get in. Do you think it is easier for us to get in because we already go to a well recognized SUNY school and our classes are harder than cc classes? Would anyone let me know if that applies?</p>

<p>Accepted! Good luck everyone</p>

<p>@marcb1 Congrats! When was your application"complete"?</p>

<p>@militaryscholar‌ Everything was sent in by september 15th I think except for mid semester report which i sent
october 24th</p>

<p>@marcb1 I didn’t know if the mid semester report was required. Were you requested to submit it?</p>

<p>No I figured it would expedite the process</p>

<p>I am also a freshman. At the moment, I don’t know what my college GPA will be, but not great because my english professor gave me a zero on a paper for no reason. Has for stats, I had an 89ish GPA in high school and a 1310 on my SAT, two parts. Although, I did have a lot of extracurricular stuff my senior year. I do think it’s easier to get in as a transfer, as there is a lot less competition. I don’t know if being at UB itself does much though haha. </p>

<p>Got the official acceptance letter to SOM for spring 2015 today. Payed the deposit so its official! Hopefully I’ll see you guys in the spring and if anyone’s looking for a roomate I am looking as well</p>

<p>@marcb1‌ Awesome! My application was “complete” on September 16th, so hopefully I’ll hear back soon. Are you staying on campus? </p>

<p>@militaryscholar‌ yeah. I am going to be staying on campus. I think you put in preferences on December 10th so that should be the latest you would hear</p>

<p>Accepted! I’m glad to see most of us got in. I’ll see you guys there!</p>

<p>@militaryscholar‌ congrats! Into som? And are you going to room on campus?</p>