Official Binghamton University Spring 2015 Transfer Thread

<p>Has anyone heard yet? </p>

<p>@militaryscholar‌ Well I’m currently a Freshman in college, completing my first semester with 16 credits.</p>

<p>@bgillz‌ I don’t think anyone has heard back from the SOM yet. I’m not sure if they’re admitting by school, or if they are going by submission date. </p>

<p>@Aetoast2596‌ You should have a pretty good shot. good luck!</p>

<p>ACCEPTED! Check your application status</p>

<p>@ralfhyde‌ What school in Binghamton did you get into? SOM?</p>

<p>@marcb1‌ yes I was accepted to SOM</p>

<p>@ralfhyde Congratulations! what are your stats?</p>

<p>@marcb1‌
Highschool:
GPA: 2.7
SAT: Didn’t take</p>

<p>Community college:
36 credits, 4.0 GPA, honors program, phi theta kappa, presidents list, and working 30 hours a week.</p>

<p>Damn I had a 3.2 gpa in high school did an early admit program senior year at my Community College have a 3.9 right now with 32 credits will have 45 at time of transfer and same accolades as you except i work 20 hours. Hopefully I get some good news this week.</p>

<p>@ralfhyde‌ Congratulations! My status went from “Complete ready for review” to “Application Complete.” I’m not sure when this means. </p>

<p>@marcb1‌ I think you have a good chance!</p>

<p>@ralfhyde when did you submit your application? </p>

<p>@lostaccount‌ they say to take as many of macro micro calc and stats. I’ve taken both economics along with marketing and some other things they recommended but not everything</p>

<p>Sorry above was supposed to be posted somewhere else</p>

<p>@militaryscholar‌ I applied last fall, but I was short a credit to not show my SAT. I told binghamton to transfer my application to the spring. So it’s safe to say I was one of the first applications to be reviewed</p>

<p>@ralfhyde‌ Thats quite reassuring. You must be stoked, congrats!</p>

<p>I’ve already received my acceptances from UConn and SB. Binghamton was the first app I submitted, come on!</p>

<p>@militaryscholar‌ when did you send in your application? </p>

<p>@bgillz‌ Early September. You?</p>