***Official Thread for 2017 BSMD applicants***

Congrats to all of you who made it to Penn and Cincinnati. Does Penn give any scholarships to OOS?

Does anyone know when SLU Medical Scholars decisions come out?

I got in PSU.

Did anyone get notification for the Seven-Year Dual B.A./M.D. Program with GW Columbian College of Arts and Sciences? Thanks for the reply

My gaugher got into penn state

I don’t believe Penn State gives any scholarships.

Congrats @bsmd-2017forD! Is she waiting for any other combined programs?

oops. Sorry

@BeeMan I think GWU decisions will be out on 03/29 or 03/30 via portal.

@srk2017 thanks for your response. Thats what I thought.

Union/AMC will send out the acceptance letters very soon. If anybody gets it, please let al know on this thread, so we will know where we stand.

@midwestFem - Someone posted earlier that the Union decisions are only coming in next week. By very soon, do you mean next week?

Also, are the AMC notifications through email, mail or phone - does anyone know?

@Mom22DDs Last cycle notifications went out via email.

They will come out via email and then you will get a larger acceptance packet a few days later in the mail.

Thank you @Empire007 & @Undecided3494 !

Did anyone get invitation to UConn SPIM? Were you invited to honors as part of UConn regular admission?

@Empire007 & @Undecided3494 , So it means that one batch of final selections for Union/AMC have already made?

I wonder if Columbia has pre-med program?

@midwestFem not quite. Basically, there is a ‘primary’ decision round, where Union/AMC takes the kids who they are forsure of into the program. That first round occurs this comming week with notifications being sent of ‘acceptance’, ‘still under review’, or ‘rejected’. Then I believe a second round of acceptances (the majority of them i think) comes out early april time.

Not sure what you are asking. There are hardly any colleges that have a premed major.