***Official Thread for 2017 BSMD applicants***

@BS_MD2017 My D has interview scheduled for Mar - 21 @RPI. If decisions are out, does that mean it’s too late ?

May be decisions are based in batches.
Anyone else still has to go thru interview at RPI ?

@nildiv, Albany decisions are in batches.

Oh…Ok.
Anyone else still has to go thru interview at RPI ( Albany ) ?

@midwestFem Union/AMC decisions are also out about half an hour ago.

Union/AMC sent the first batch around 15:00 EST. The next batch is supposed to be beginning April, that includes RPI/AMC.

Accepted by RPI/AMC!

@sharc Congratulations !!

My DS was also accepted by AMC/RPI.

Got “under consideration” for Union. I guess that means I have to wait until April for a definite answer.

university of toledo results are out

@srk2017 do you mind sharing your son’s stats? It seems like you waited a long time for this. Congrats!

Accepted to Union/AMC!

@chasingdreams21 Same question as I had for srk2017, if you don’t mind

Congrats to all of you who made it to RPI, Union and Toledo

Congratulations to all who have been accepted into BS/MD so far! It is a big relief when students get the first acceptance.

@pillows56 Understand your anxiety as a junior. But in general folks are going to take time to wait until all results come and they make the final decision in April. Then only we can expect folks to post in the ‘Results’ thread with their stat and feedback etc., Agree, unfortunately every year the number of posts are going down and that is not going to help future students. So all that we can ask now is to request all current students / parents to make sure to post in results thread and don’t disappear by April once the current cycle is over.

Got slu med scholars!

@pillows56 - As @GoldenRock suggested, please wait until all the outcomes are out and I will definitely post and answer any questions. Like most kids, my S is high stats kid and had all the required check boxes. However he didn’t get as many interviews as he expected. I am not even sure at this point if he will take BS/MD route or traditional route.

Congrats to your son @srk2017 . Its a good choice to have. Good luck to your son in whatever decision he make take.

I am also in “still under consideration” list for Union/AMC