***Official Thread for 2017 BSMD applicants***

Congrats to those accepted.
Would any of you mind sharing stats?

Thanks in advance

@Harryp17, did you get into REMS?

Have not heard back yet @bpc2017. However, I have a feeling winners will be notified tomorrow.

Congrats to everyone’s acceptances! My daughter got into Penn/Jefferson, BU, and we are currently waiting for NJMS results. Anyone in the same situation?

My daughter got into Penn-Jefferson, SBU-GW, BU, Hofstra.

@bsmd2017ss, did Hofstra person call you? or did you receive an email from Hofstra?

Congrats to everyone who accepted to BS/MD programs. Good Luck to who is waiting for results

My daughter got a call today

Thank you bsmd2017ss. Does any one got a call from Hofstra other than TheAmazing777 and bsmd2017ss

@dualmd2017 I received my invitation on March 9th. I’m an IS applicant.

I haven’t heard back from Neomed yet, are they still sending responses?

Congratulations to all receiving good news! For those admitted to the BU program, in addition to taking the Chemistry and Math 2 SAT Subject tests, did you also take a Subject test in a language? States that it is optional, curious whether they really mean “required”. Thanks for any insight you can provide.

@Saahilak my son also received an acceptance from NEOMED a few days ago. He has multiple acceptances so we trying to decide which program. Good luck!

@ThinkOn It is my understanding that BU recommends Subject test in Language but NOT required. I know kids got into BU without ever taking subject test in language.

@ThinkOn he also received an acceptance from BU without a subject test.

@ThinkOn - SAT II foreign language is not required. It’s useful during UG.

Thank you all for your replies. Very helpful indeed to have such first hand knowledge on this issue. Much appreciated!

@misophoniax Thanks,GL to you.

My sister transferred out if villanova/Drexel to go to UPenn 4 years ago and now she got accepted to Drexel, Cooper, and NYMC

Any opinions about South Alabama medical program? I know someone who is very interested in this program, but my DS didn’t apply and I have no clue about the program.