***Official Thread for 2017 BSMD applicants***

Does any one know, When Drexel and NJMS results will come

Did any have an interview for Sophie Davis program yet ? Can you please PM me details
Thank you in advance

@pleasanton My DD got an invite for NJMS interview on Tuesday

@BS_MD2017, which undergrad program did you apply through?

BS_MD2017 Tank you for your information. When is Interview?

@pleasanton Multiple dates to pick from in Feb and March

@pleasanton I don’t know about Drexel / Drexel
 I am waiting too and no one has answered whether they got Drexel / drexel interview yet

@BS_MD2017 Congratulations! That’s good news. Is the notification for NJMS interview directly from the medical school or relayed by the feeder school, and is it an email notification? BTW, when did you get notified by your feeder school that your application was forwarded to the medical school for review? I am just trying to figure out the time
Thanks.

I assume you are accepted UH HBS, do you know how many seats in that group. How old is this and is there any success stats for medical schools.

@Green-tree The notification is directly from the medical school and through an email. The notification on the application being forwarded was about 2 weeks back.

Thank you @BS_MD2017

@BS_MD2017 Thank you. May be they will notify us next week
@Salvadortrail We are also waiting for the Drexel decision.

I called Drexel and they said the invites should be going out next week

Is anyone’s decision still pending for Penn State’s bsmd program? I still haven’t gotten a decision for undergraduate admsision.

@splashmamba30 I still haven’t received my Penn State Undergrad or BS/MD decision either. I emailed them a few days ago, no response.

@splashmamba30 and collegeready101: We are on same boat. I called them on Friday, they said, still they have few applications to review. Rep said, they will inform by end of next week.

brooklyn ba md and stevens accelerated interview notifications came out

@DyingRightNow1 How did Stevens notify you (mail or email)? Is the interview with Stevens or NJMS? And when is the interview?

If anyone has any info on Sophie Davis, please pm me.

I know this isn’t that big of a deal, but on my drexel portal they removed the “your application has been forwarded to the medical school” message. Did anyone else have this situation too? Does it mean anything good/bad?