***Official Thread for 2017 BSMD applicants***

Anyone knows when Brown combined BA/MD will come out?

I heard from someone that the one of the BS/MD applicant who applied early decision to Brown also got admitted to MD program. Is this possible?

@rsmith0208 - Brown de-linked ED & PLME this year and they won’t give PLME decision along with ED.

@dualmd2017 yes.

Does it mean @srk2017 Brown will come out after April 1???

I heard someone did get into Brown PLME early decision this year. I don’t know the person, but saw the post in Facebook.

Thanks @srk2017
That means Brown will come out after April 1st???

Did anyone get an email from Drexel? They said that they’re sending out their first batch of emails today

when does wash u come out

Ivy League decisions are coming out March 30th.

And students can commit to Brown and PLME during the early decision round, and be notified of both in December. Right from their website: “An early decision applicant who indicates a desire to be considered for entry into the PLME may be admitted in December to both the College and the PLME.”

Does anyone know when the GW email for SBU will be coming?

@desie1 - Thanks for that info. I stand corrected. I thought PLME decisions won’t be made by ED time,

Drexel has started sending interview emails. My daughter has her interview on 2/21

On Brown PLME. Their website has not changed in the past few years and it clearly states the critical points. If you applied for ED and not selected for PLME, you are bound to join Brown UG. If some one applied RD, they will know their results early. Here is the cut and paste.

PLME Candidates and Early Decision

A student applying early decision to the College and the PLME may be admitted in December to both the College and the PLME. However, some students may be selected early decision for admission to the College only and not the PLME. In this circumstance, the student will be bound by the early decision agreement to attend the College regardless of non-acceptance into the PLME program.

Those who apply early decision and are admitted to the College and not to PLME will be reconsidered for the PLME during regular decision.

Those students who do not want to be bound to the College at early decision without being admitted to the PLME program are asked to apply through Regular Decision.

@DadOfSK: When did you receive Drexel Interview Invitaion?

Anyone hear from upitt?

@DadOfSK Congratulations for your daughter interview invitation. Do you know what does the Drexel Portal show for your daughter. Aka did any information change in the portal? Thanks

@stresstasticlife: Did you receive the Drexel interview? I know you stated that the portal status changed for you?

@DadofSK did your daughter’s interview invite for Drexel/Drexel or also for additional feeder schools? Please let us know. Thanks.