***Official Thread for 2017 BSMD applicants***

My DD also received an interview invite for Drexel yesterday. She had only applied to the Drexel/Drexel program.

@BS_MD2017 Congrats on your daughter interview invitation. Is portal status changed?

If your Drexel portal says “View your admission status in the Status Update above,” click on the link and under Next Steps, read what it says for BA/BS/MD Medicine.

@chocolatina1001 Did you also receive the email invite for interview at Drexel medical school?
@BS_MD2017 Congrats on your daughter’s invite for interview! Did the portal also change?
Thanks.

@green-tree and others - There has been no change to the portal.

when did your daughter hear about the $150 from Drexel? was it a while before she heard about the interview? @BS_MD2017

Didn’t get Drexel :frowning: . Listen to what @chocolatina1001 said and check your portal.

@thatcho , if there is no mention of BS/MD status in the portal, does it mean rejection? My DS portal doesn’t say anything about BS/MD.

@pleasanton She heard about it yesterday.
@Salvadortrail she got an email from the medical school. The drexel portal no long show that her BS/MD application is being reviewed by the medical school.
@HS2DMed she applied directly to Drexel and not to feeder schools

Hello everyone. I’m a current BS/MD student in Drexel/Drexel’s program. Seeing that Drexel interviews have started to come out, if anyone has any questions regarding the interview, I will be glad to help.

@DadOfSK when did you notice that on portal the wording that her application “is being reviewed by medical school” was removed? Is this the only change in her portal? My son had the same change in portal, but had not received an email yet.

If you don’t mind sharing, what were your stats? If you were an outlier, what is the norm? Sorry, I just can’t find too many threads discussing this

@pillows56 is that question for me?

For anyone looking for stats on last years applicants this is a good thread to check out. http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/multiple-degree-programs/1857339-bs-md-results-for-class-of-2016-p2.html

I personally could not find people that were accepted to Drexel. If you don’t wish to share your stats, it’s ok

@Green-tree I saw it today. This was pretty much the only change in the portal.

@Grreen-tree My D Drexel portal has “is being reviewed by medical school” removed ? This might have happened after the fee for medical college application review is paid. May not be related to getting email for interview with COM.

@DadOfSK @grtd2010 Thanks

My son is nmf semi finalist. He have applied for 10 colleges. BU
is one of hia colleges and it wants the applicants to select BU as first choice. Doing so will all the 10 colleges be notified or can all 10 colleges can see his choice?

Did Drexel give out rejections as well, or will they not notify applicants of rejections like BU BSMD?