***Official Thread for 2020 BSMD applicants***

@PAdude

See my post 241 in page 13 . Also you can search in this thread ‘hybrid’ and you will see my posts and others related to 3 flavors of getting in to MD outside the regular route.

USF in the last few years gives more emphasis on MCAT in their admitted students. Each school has their own criteria for selection. USF also moving to new facilities.

Anyone know when hpme interview notifications will be coming out?

@sklk it’s on a rolling basis until late Feb.

Does WASHU BS MD undergraduate requirement is for 3.8 GPA Or does it also includes science GPA ?

Some colleges clearly state requirements for science GPA

this waiting period is excruciating…

@brainbuilder02 I totally agree … did not know what we have signed up for… very long process with lots of stresses…

Any one heard back from tcnj after the initial interview?

Hi,
To all the experts in BS MD programs.
I see NJMS (New Jersey Medical School) mentions 7 colleges that you can do BS at to get into their MD program (for BS MD programs). http://njms.rutgers.edu/admissions/programs_7_8_year.cfm.
Are all of them equally good? Have any of you applied to these?
Any information would be highly appreciated.

Note: I am new to this forum and just starting to do some research on BS/MD programs for my D for next admissions cycle.

Thanks.

Has anyone received any notification regarding UPitt Guaranteed Medicine Program. My son has applied and we have not received any. Thanks

Has anyone received any notification regarding UPitt Guaranteed Medicine Program. My son has applied and we have not received any. Thanks

Hey all,

Anybody applying to the REMS program or the Boston U BSMD program? Any chance y’all know when those interview calls come out? I think Rochester said that REMS interview calls should come by January…?

I haven’t received anything yet but I am sure they are still due. Maybe within a couple more weeks?

@bsmdmom Sorry for the kind of late reply: I got the email for the supplemental application last Friday, meaning the 17th. I’m 99.99999% sure my feeder school was Adelphi because although I applied for Purchase’s as well, I didn’t receive communication within 2 weeks of my acceptance. I don’t know about my interview as I literally submitted my supplemental application around 15 minutes ago haha. I’d be happy to tell you more about it if I end up getting an in-person interview! Best of luck to your daughter!

Thank you @collegeappvibes . I meant when was your Adelphi interview.

Hi,

Can anyone who applied or have knowledge about NJMS/feeder colleges reply to my post #2555.
http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/discussion/comment/22547104/#Comment_22547104

Thanks.

All: Where can I find information about Columbia/Princeton Undergrad- what type for ECs and STATs needed. If one were to choose traditional path

@ag2ath3ach4rist5ie I called REMS yesterday, they said all emails will go out by the end of January (notifications sent for rejections too)

Thank you @DesiDancing for sharing this information.

Have question for the REMS portal did any one submitted their Mid year report yet as ours comes out on February 10th or anyone submitted their first quarter grades was just curious if it makes any difference in selection as out will be send by February 10th which is before their selection for interview.