***Official Thread for 2020 BSMD applicants***

Hey Guys! I applied to UConn’s BS/MD program. I have not heard back about an interview. I’ve read that interviews have already been sent out. Is there any possibility that more interviews will be sent out at a later time because I have not received a letter of rejection either?

I am also OOS - have any OOS applicants received their interview invitation. I know UConn prefers instate for SPIM, so should I be expecting a letter of rejection?

@"concernedstudent.123 Hi, UConn completed their interviews today.

Does anyone know when St. Bonaventure/George Washington interview decisions come out for those that already interviewed at St.Bonaventure and are now selected to interview at George Washington?

@wolfroland - when did you interview at St. Bonaventure and when did you come to know that you have been selected to interview at GWU?

anyone received FAU interview ? We are still waiting.

On the related note and to set the records straight, there are students in C’s current program, cream of the crops of TJHSST, Stuyvesant, Bergen academies and the likes. Thanks to the Rock solid foundation from a public high school*, Uber competitive and grade deflated and with some of the teachers holding PhDs, C has done as good and even better than any of those from the aforementioned schools. Especially in sciences, no match. That too without taking it too serious, working 20 hours a week and participating and even competing in social and medical ECs under an accelerated time frame.

• "ranked 90th" or whatever by some God damn web site. Fail to understand how even seemingly intelligent people are over obsessed with these spurious sources.

@iciciid - I interviewed at St. Bonaventure in late January. I have not been notified of selection for an interview at GW. The GW interview is on the 28th of February, so I assume decisions will be released soon, if they haven’t been already. My original question was to ask if anyone either has been notified or knows when decisions will be released.

Thanks for the prompt reply - I am in the same boat as you. I was told by St. Bonaventure that the all (positive and negative) will be notified by the end of this week.

Does anyone know when post-interview PMM results come out?

Called Hofstra; 600 applications; 60 interviews; 10 selected. Interviews in the first week of March. Notifications go out within 2 weeks

@iciciid Thanks so much for your message and this information. Good luck to you!

How many people applied to SUNY Upstate BS/MD? Does anyone know?

Re: FAU

Had called FAU - invites coming towards the end of the month.

@NoviceDad Do you know their interview date(s)?

@orm2022

FAU interviews - end of March

Has anyone got interview from LSKOM (Temple University)?

@staycalm123 Temple interviews are this week.

I got into NU ED, and since they recently let ED applicants apply to HPME, does anyone know when the interviews will be sent out since the turn in date for HPME was FEB 5 for us?

Do you think they are still considering other applicants?