***Official Thread for 2020 BSMD applicants***

It does not make any sense to apply only to a ED PLME program with very low acceptance rate for BS/MD programs unless one just loves Brown (apply ED for UG reason only).

@ubsmd2020
HPME usually comes out the next day after undergrad decisions.

Thank you

Today is the Match day.

@PPofEngrDr

Yes, students fot to know if they matched or not on Monday.
Today at 12 noon they get to know the actual univ/ hospitals they matched.

got to know

WH announced: Standardized Testing Requirements Suspended.

Does anyone know or have heard when Drexel will release the final notifications? Will it be sometime next week?

@bsmdparent1234
Last year’s thread says Drexel came out on 3/22 Friday. So hopefully today or next week.

Colleges will avoid Ivy day to be run over by.

@Sps3273 and @PPofEngrDr
Thanks! Hopefully sometime today!

Awesome! Congratulations. Please do add your stats and perspective in the “BS MD 2020 Results” Forum.

Congrats @Vitawat345

@BrainDeadProdigy
Remember - BS Md is ONE path to becoming a physician.
This does not change who you are as a person.
Your talent, your capability, your passion, your drive - all are still with you.
All the very best.

@BrainDeadProdigy - I would like to add that each time you receive a notification/result that is not positive, you may feel bad. But, if you wait until the end of the cycle, you will end up with 1-2 options that match your capability and eventually will end up liking what you choose! Wish you the very best.

My D got accepted at W&J/Temple BA/MD program!!

Still waiting for Drexel and FAU and then decide

GW/GW decisions are out.

It’s an anxious time, but best of luck to everyone who applied!

Congrats to you and your client (my friend’s D)!

All my friends kids matched well (2 BSMDs, 1 traditional, 2 IMGs). All tried for primary care only. BSMD candidate got into T5 school for Peds. I won’t tell which BSMD for privacy sake.