***Official Thread for 2020 BSMD applicants***

Son got into RPI/AMC. Wish everybody good luck on the Ivy day!

You did not know it - “Search”. If you think about it how easy it to search now a days, you will appreciate the technology behind it including AI.

congratulations! did you get the email today?

https://drexel.edu/now/archive/2019/July/How-Hahnemann-Closing-Impacts-Drexel/

Did anyone hear about this

@amenmom

Email

Hear about what?

very old news and whoever admitted to Drexel should understand its ramifications before committing.

Hi everyone, I am kinda new to this forum. I would appreciate if you guys could suggest any good BSMD application advisors or those advisors which you choose and what to give importance while choosing the advisors. Thank you

CC forum does not advocate any advisors who work for fee as a policy. Do a google search, you will find a plenty.

@purpledaisies

Would like to clarify my earlier post on this LECOM discussion.
Agree with @NoviceDad and I am not giving comment about LECOM medical college.

But rather the BA/DO programs offering touted by both UG and LECOM. To some extent I feel that is misleading and how they administrate that has few open questions to ponder.

Disclaimer: Never did any research on DO schools. Only when one parent reached out since their C got in to trouble. At that time when I reviewed briefly it did not give any comfortable feeling at all. For example, that specific UG / LECOM concluded that child is not meeting whatever the GPA or so. But they told after asking child to apply for that cycle. So 1 app cycle is waste. Second glaring data was the number of UG schools and the number of seats they claim is way too much than the many locations of LECOM MD school.

Agree @NoviceDad may know more about it since he is extensively involved in medical schools admissions and counselling.

All

Just wanted to share this update:
My niece got into BU. Rejected at HPME and Case.
She is happy with BU.

Thank you everyone on this forum for your help.
Special thanks to @NoviceDad - you have been superb.
Also thanks to @whitecane, @OldSchoolMD, @dooblydoo @bopper

Are you looking for BSMD advice only or both BSMD and traditional UG path and objective comparison of both?

Thank you for your response. I am looking for both BSMD and traditional UG path and objective comparison of both?

There are couple of consultants active on this thread. I let them reach out to you privately.

Thank you!

@rk2017 and @grtd2010, Thank you for your response! Finally I understand BS/MD programs have set of majors that the students can choose from.

Hi- did anyone get an email for PLME Connect Virtual ADOCH 2024/2028? My D got an email and is unable to open it, addressed to about 85 people?

i also received one! looked up adoch & it’s brown’s “a day on chapel hill” for prospective students. hoping it’s a good sign for all recipients of the email :blush: