***Official Thread for 2020 BSMD applicants***

My son rec’d the PMM interview invitation on 11/18

@coldsnapple Congrats on receiving the interview invitation. Does that mean the one’s who didn’t get the invite are automatically out? Any comments will help.

Can someone please give me a list of the BSMD programs in which I would have the best chance of getting into? Thank you!!

SAT- 1410- working on raising (would like a 1530)
GPA: UW- 4.0, W: 4.5
4 on AP Gov Test
Currently in AP Bio, AP Psych, AP Stats, AP Lang
Race: White
Founded a medical club at school, recruited over 40 members
Volunteers at local hospital
Will complete a Medical Research Internship this summer
Varsity Tennis - Freshman, Sophomore, Junior
Works at a Math tutoring center

@coldsnapple Congrats !! What are the interview dates for PMM?

@staycalm123 Interview invites seemed to have happened in Nov as well as in Dec based on last year’s thread. There is still hope.

@staycalm123, @gs2020 PMM’s only interview date is on 1/15/20 this year. I don’t think you are out at all. Don’t worry it will come!!!

@coldsnapple ,congratulations and good luck! Was the PMM interview notification via email?

@2FutureBSMDsMom Yes via email.

Anyone here received invitation for GAP med supplement application? My dc got accepted to upitt last week and haven’t heard anything related to GAP yet.

Looks like few people received the supplemental already, but i have not. I got undergrad acceptance on Oct 31.

@2FutureBSMDsMom ,@GK , My d received Undergrad as well, but looks like for who are eligible GAP supplement has been already sent.Admission office confirmed my D didn’t make it.

Also the undergrad acceptance also for Honors program ?

Upitt we did not get too.

Today got the PMM. Good luck to all who received PMM interviews , PMM is good program one of the oldest program and is ranked higher than Upitt, BU and REMS BSMD programs in on the ranking list on collegevine site list of TOP 25 BS MD programs

So if we didn’t hear back by PMM by now does that mean we are out of consideration?

mi2019 what date did you submit your application?

@ngjeuf
D/S submitted third week of oct

Previous post show PMM program send invites till middle of December so still there is chance

offers around 100 to 120 interviews which is higher than other programs

Below stats can be confirmed

Invitees for interview 100 To 120
Interviewed 90 to 100 Single day
Offers 50
Class size joining 25 Some one said on wait list needs to be confirmed

I have not yet received any emails or notifications from PMM. I understand that they send out invites as long as until mid December but do they also send you an email if you were denied an interview?

Thank you! Congratulations and best wishes to your D/S mi2019 :-))

Hello, did anyone who applied to U of R’s 8 year program (REMS) get an interview for it for tomorrow?

@apostrian

URochester REMS - application deadline was Nov 15.
It appears very unlikely that they would have interviews on Dec 7.

Did you receive communication for the same?

congrats @mi2019