***Official Thread for 2020 BSMD applicants***

Hello, has anybody in the group applied to Purchase / Upstate program? any idea regarding their interview schedule? any feedback on the program?

@kelpjuce

RE: PMM

Information for interview accept/reject was posted on the portal.

Anybody hear from BU SMED - do they usually email or does it show on portal for interview calls

@Docparent

They actually make a phone call if recollect correctly, that way no chances of missing for not checking the portal or email. Not sure about when the time frame though.

The final admissions decision is on the portal though, around March 17-20 th.

@rk2017
Thanks for the follow up

Has anyone heard back/knows when Union/AMC Interview invites/rejections are coming out? REMS had theirs come out within 2 days, but I haven’t seen anything yet.

Hi @shametomyfamily, did REMS (Rochester BS/MD program) interview email come out already?

thanks

@shametomyfamily Nothing heard yet from union/amc on interview after supplemental app.

They will also send an email following the phone call with details, will ask you for which date will be convenient from a list of dates. Call will be from area code 617 or will say Boston University on the caller ID.
You can search last year’s thread (2019) for BU and look at the posts dated December and January to get an idea of the expected time frame.

@NoviceDad Thats the thing, I literally see nothing on the portal. Is this Mypennstate now? And on the subject I haven’t gotten responses from REMS or Union/AMC yet.

@GK My apologies, I meant to refer to RPI/AMC instead of REMS. Sorry for the confusion everyone. I don’t think REMS has come out yet.

Regarding the BU interviews, I checked the 2019 threads and it seems like BU interview notifications went out around mid-December. Just wondering, has anyone received an interview yet for the 2020 cycle? Thanks in advance!

@imsa2020nv

I haven’t gone looking in depth in the 2019 thread but saw this on a quick glance 

http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/discussion/comment/21839157/#Comment_21839157

@kelpjuce
Call PennState or Dr. Markle of PMM.

I do not think REMS or Union/AMC interview invites are out.

Has anyone heard back/knows when Siena/AMC interview invites/rejections are coming out? How long does it take for AMC to send you your application to fill out? Does anyone know how many students will be offered interviews?

For anyone applying, I got my supplements for Hofstra 4+4, RPI/AMC, and I got accepted to drexel undergrad idk when the supps for that come out. I also took the CASPER Test the november date and got rejected from PMM :).

My DD got rejected from PennState BSMD program, saw on their portal today. Waiting to hear from BU and GW for next steps. We have only applied to 6 BSMD and other 7 regular 4 year UG programs. Keeping our fingers crossed.

Question: Do you think campus visits make a difference for these BSMD programs? We never visited Penn. Should we consider making a trip to others we haven’t done so yet ?

thanks
Kush

I received the Hofstra BS/MD Supplement today. It is due on Jan. 15.

Is anyone still waiting for UPitt Supplement? On the website, it says we should receive it in 2-4 weeks, but based on this thread, everyone is receiving their supplement in less than 2 weeks. For those that have received the UPitt supplement, is there a final deadline to submit it by (like TCNJ is by Dec 1), or is it simply that you must submit it within a month?

We received UPitt supplement last week and it’s due on Jan 8th.

Waiting for TCNJ interview call.