***Official Thread for BSMD Applicants 2018***

Hey, does anyone know when VCU GMED is going to release their results? Thanks! :slight_smile:

Apparently last year, VCU GMED results came out March 8 or something close to that

Invited to interview at WashJeff/Temple!

NJMS interview came today. Don’t loose hope.

@hopefull2k18 Did all interview invites go out?

I have not got an interview yet either

Rowan’s 3+4 year BS/MD notifications came out and
 I got rejected!! c: lol I’m not too surprised, my GPA is awfully low. That’s it for my acclerated programs though, good luck to everyone else! I’m gonna go the traditional route

@ScholarGuy I haven’t gotten anything from Wash/Jeff after the initial interview either.

@TheElusiveGod That gives me some peace lol. But yea i called them last week and they said interview invites were expected to go out last Friday :confused:

@StarShip tx for sharing and GL on the NJMS interview. Are you IS? Which dates are the NJMS interviews being offered? Not much info on website so wondering
my DS still has to hear (either way) from NJMS
thank you.

congratulations @StarShip ! When is your interview? Best wishes.

Surprisingly I just got an interview with USciences for their BS/MD program with Rowan. Anyone else gets some update?

Has anyone heard from Stony Brook?

@TheElusiveGod @bsmdream @NoviceDad just received an email from Dr. Markle. Decisions will be released on Wednesday for PMM.

@Katyperry145 Wednesday tomorrow or next week?

@moodybluepapaya My friend called them a few weeks ago, and he was told that notifications will come out towards the end of March

@Katyperry145 I did not get any email from Dr.Markle regarding PMM decisions. Did you contact them?

Yes. Wednesday tomorrow according to Dr. Markle

@Shine27 , @NewJerseyFan it is on 21st March.

@Katyperry145 Thanks for letting us know! The wait has been so stressful! It’ll finally be over tomorrow, no matter the result. :confused: