***Official Thread for BSMD Applicants 2018***

@Tanzerina are you is or oos? Also, congrats and good luck

What are the Drexel interview dates? Thanks

@ScholarGuy @moodybluepapaya Ah sorry, I realized I wasn’t clear about it, but I actually didn’t apply lol, two of my friends got the email and I thought I’d let y’all know. Both are out of state New Jersey.
Both got an interview for Feb 27th I believe.

Has anyone called HPME to find out if they are still sending acceptance for interviews?

I just called HPME and they said they’ve already sent a lot of interview invites and interviews are going all through january and february and possible first week of march. she said you’ll know your decision by the end of february but she said around 900 people apply and only around 100 are invited but she made it clear that interviews are happening on a rolling basis. She implied to me that there aren’t a set number of days dedicated just to interviewing but I’m not completely sure about that.

Does anyone know how the HPME rolling basis work? Are the most qualified people getting invites first, or is it by when when you turned in your application, or last name?

No clue
maybe try calling them? The lady I spoke to said as they review your application if they’re interested they’ll contact you by email or phone (not sure which one) but if they aren’t interested she said you’ll most likely know by end of February

Also called UPitt and she said by mid February so within the next one week or so interview invites will come out

for anyone who got an interview with Northwestern, do you mind sharing stats?

Just found out that DD got the Drexel invite.

@StarShip Congrats!

did anyone get a Drexel rejection yet? if we didn’t receive an email do we just assume we didn’t get the interview?

Were the decisions posted on the portal

for those who applied to drexel/got invites, do you know if it is based off of when you submitted your application? like did you submit ur app closer to the deadline? or much earlier?

For Drexel, see post #1495 of this thread. @FinesseTeam @tooksattoday1
Good luck to all!

You can just sense the intense mood and settling panic rn lol

Does anyone know how many from OOS are taken at UCinn bs/md program

@ScholarGuy It’s so thick, you can cut it with a knife (or scalpel). :slight_smile:

@pxyz12345 Ucinn takes 2 to 3 OOS

anyone get an invite from NJMS for an interview? At this point
they should be done with this feeder school round I interviews
thoughts? Tx.