***Official Thread for BSMD Applicants 2018***

@Tanzerina @ScholarGuy Last year 3 students including my DD got into Drexel BS/MD from her HS. Only a little merit based aid for UG from Drexel. Two are attending Drexel as BS/MD student now.

@grtd2010 How is she enjoying the Drexel program? She was in the last batch to have the accelerated medical at Drexel, right?

@moodybluepapaya DD is attending Temple PPHS with full-tuition scholarship even though it is NOT a guaranteed BS/MD. Two of her batchmates are in the accelerated BS/MD at Drexel now. Temple is a higher ranked school for medical research.

I just got notified of my interview with TCNJ. I’m so nervous, I have no idea what to expect!!!

@nerdalert18 Interview with TCNJ or NJMS?

@bsmd1826 thanks

Has anyone else gotten a Drexel invite? This is my #1 top choice program and I’m freaking out!

@Rghanem Interview with TCNJ. I guess if that goes well, I will then get one from NJMS

I haven’t heard back from Drexel through :frowning:

Anyone who has received an interview invite, could you please share your healthcare related EC experience and duration. Thanks!

Anyone get HPME and or Drexel email/update today? Thanks

No invites or rejections or other updates since noon yesterday…

Same here for Drexel and HPME

Thanks just want to get an answer either way the wait is killing me lol

Anyone know sending the mid year reports could impact in any way about the interview selections? our school sends it by mid Feb…

Anyone get an interview invite email from Drexel/Drexel today? Appears that their invites are on a rolling basis and based on a criteria not revealed to us.

If Drexel interviews begin on Feb. 27 and there are UMKC and REMS interviews that same week, do they extend beyond that first March interview weekend or finish up by March 2? Anyone with invites, did they give you a choice of dates?

@ppst there was no option to select dates, and I have found that there are interviews on 28th as well.

Thank you, @StarShip! Apparently, I’m tethered to the phone to see if my DD will text regarding Drexel email or lack thereof.

Drexel will not give you alternate days. If you cannot make it on that date, they give the spot to the next person in line.