***Official Thread for BSMD Applicants 2018***

@GreenPoison , were you notified via email for the hofstra ?

@GreenPoison , are you instate or OOS for Hofstra?

Damn I hope I get a Hofstra invite. Do they send it out all at once?

I received my Hofstra invite as well. They all came out via email at around 10:15

Earlier today, my daughter received Hofstra interview invite. OOS.

OOS and email

Stevens Institute of Tech/NJMS also came out
 big phat rejection

@Dermerk the medical school rejected you?

To the Hofstra applicants,

I just spoke to the Asst Dean of Admission for the BA/MD application (the email that we used to send in the BA/MD application). They are selecting 60 interviewees of our 460 applicants. The process is not complete. They are sending out notifications through the end of this week.

Good luck to those who haven’t heard yet.

Nah, just didn’t get into the accelerated program through Stevens. NJIT and TCNJ are still open though :slight_smile:

Just got HPME! Kinda shocked bc case western rejected me but this made my day!

@moodybluepapaya - thanks for the update! GL to everyone waiting. Hope it doesn’t go the Drexel way where the rejections come at the end.

Did Hofstra send out rejections too? As far as I remember, they didn’t have a portal to check.

For previous posts/years, I don’t think they send out rejections, but the BA/MD program person was very friendly. I’m sure she would be willing to check status on Monday.

Just got the “official” Drexel rejection email (even though it’s been posted on the portal for days). LOL

I haven’t heard back from Stevens yet
 anyone else with me??

So far I have pitt, UMKC and Baylor hoping for the best w the interviews good luck everyone

@BSMD3170 that’s a great list of interviews. all the best.

@BurntKnight Nice! love happy surprises. Congrats and GL with the interview

@BurntKnight
Congrats on hpme
When is ur interview- did they send u an email notification ?
Any idea how many interviewees being called and how many do they offer acceptances ?