Ohio State Class of 2025 Official Thread

deferred in dec from EA

OMG im so scared to check… what was his major?

what program

physics

My son is physics too… still no answer.

seems like they’re following a similar pattern where they release in waves of similar decisions (this hour seemed to be acceptances) and may be denials next hour

idk about that, last time acceptances still ran later into the night on the last 29th ea

fingers crossed for you

Oh no…

yeah, im saying that for example i know a lot of defferals came in around 3:00 and 7:00 but acceptances around 5:00 and 9:00

Congrats!!!

if ur son was admitted to nova (from what i remembered, not sure if it is right) then he will probably get in osu without a doubt. the timing may matter but another wave of acceptances will follow after denials so…

1 Like

i just got in. i was origionally deferred. recieved it around 12:30 and no email, just had to refresh my page

5 Likes

what major

zoology pre vet and fine art

Yes, he was accepted there. You never know this year is so different. What’s your first choice?

Accepted for political science! I was deferred in December. 3.74 gpa, 29 ACT 2 AP, 2 IB,4 dual enrollment. I had a major upward trend (3.2 freshmen year to 4.4 junior/senior year) Hopefully that helps you guys who are still waiting!

umich! but my sister went to nd so it is another top choice. if all rejected then id go to syracuse or uiuc

1 Like

Admitted

2 Likes

just now?