Ohio State Class of 2025 Official Thread

Did you get an email alerting you to the update?

1 Like

wait so im confused no one has a message when theyre trying to log into the portal saying their password is going to expire and they need to make a new one?? does anyone know what this means

you probably just need to change your password. I would not look into it too much

1 Like

does anyone know about the scholarship universe? And if it matters if the questions are locked or can be edited

based on the first round of ea decisions many people got accepted with questions unlocked and locked it went both ways, i dont think it has much of a meaning

1 Like

thank you!

Yes just change your password. They are only good for a certain amount of time.

Everyone post the time they find out today.

1 Like

one of my twins has already been admitted and his question about campus is unlocked still

1 Like

thank u :slight_smile:

what are your stats? were you deferred, also congrats!!! im jealous

If you get merit scholarships is it in the scholarship universe section?

anyone who was deferred and gets in please respond below with stats. I am freaking out. Praying for everyone

No, it’s in the FA tab.

1 Like

Does anyone know the stats or common trends with acceptance of people who were originally deferred?

1 Like

eearlier in this thread when the last ea decisions came out they said it’s hard to kind of base on stats because of the craziness due to this year and being test optional

and by stats i mean like percentages of people who got in, denied, deferred, waitlisted etc from last year

my stats are questionable due to mental health but i have a 4.4 for senior year. demanding student with special circumstances. i applied on 1/31, right before regular decision deadline. best wishes on osu!!!

In state deferred. Applied October 11. Pre med and public heath. Admitted today

6 Likes

Son was just admitted! Came in at 12:30

5 Likes

congrats! was he deferred or RD