Ohio State Class of 2025 Official Thread

how long do they release admissions for, is it possible I can still hear tonight?

From what other people have said on this thread, it seems that in past years they keep releasing them every hour until 10:30est

1 Like

My daughter just got accepted!
UW GPA 3.95 W 4.21
ACT 30
Business Marketing

3 Likes

Im with you!! im still waiting and I have such similar stats

1 Like

That’s awesome! When did she apply?

Accepted
Oos
Applied 10/24
Major: Computer Science &Engineering
GPA: 4.0UW
SAT: 1520
ACT: 34

1 Like

Admitted (OOS)
Biochem
UW: 4.27
W: 3.71
SAT: 1510, 800M & 710R/W

1 Like

10/30 if I recall correctly. I guess they notify decisions on the Scholars program and any merit scholarships later. Its been her 1st choice…although other schools have made offers that will make them more affordable so we shall see. Only schools she is waiting on now are University of South Carolina and Miami…and that comes 12/15

Son just accepted - Engineering (Civil)
Applied 11/1 - OOS (Maryland)
3.65/4.43
ACT 34 (36M, 35E, 33S, 33R)
5 APs (4 5s, 1 4) plus 4 more this year and rest honors (around 20)
ECs, job, tennis

2 Likes

was 10:30 the cut off? or do they go to 11:59

Wooohooo! Our son got accepted!! Just after 10:00 pm! Phew!

Data Analytics Major
4.3 weighted GPA
30 ACT
Several AP and Dual Enrollment classes
Varsity Athletics, National Honor Society, Video Club

2 Likes

In state? What highschool if you dont mind me asking

Awesome! When did he apply?

congrats! but ughhhh i applied 10/09 from a columbus ohio high school and nothing… looks like i will be waiting until January

i remember reading awhile ago all ohio residents are guaranteed admission into osu just possibly not the columbus campus but they are offered the option to swap campus after 2 years.

What is the Likelyhood of being accepted if defrred during EA?

are they posting any more decisions tonight?

TBH OSU is only in my top 6 so if i didnt get main campus then i wouldnt even consider it. I only really applied bc its a good school and i get in state tuition.

dont trip tho like im sure you got in, this whole process is crazy and random u really never know where tf ur gonna get in and why. just keep a positive attitude ab each school

2 Likes

yeah just saying u didnt have to be like " I dont care" “good for you”. I was only responding to the " branch campus: comment