Ohio State Class of 2025 Official Thread

Business at OSU is Fisher…

I believe they have the stats you need for direct admit to Fisher on the website, were you able to see them?

How many that have been admitted on the portal got an email? I am patiently waiting for the email.

2 Likes

My daughter did get the email, it was in her spam, so check your spam

1 Like

i also got in for business. i’m confused- did you get into fisher if you automatically got into the columbus campus? i’m trying to figure this out

I got accepted!

OOS to Columbus Campus
SAT: 1340
GPA: 3.96 Weighted
Accounting Major/Pre-Business
7 honors, 5 AP, 2 DC
No sports, but leadership positions in a few clubs

3 Likes

Congratulations! Did it just arrive on the portal? Thanks!

thank you! yes! my friend that currently goes to tOSU told me decisions were releasing and i checked my portal out of curiosity

Thanks so much - awesome!

I never thought they’d be releasing over the weekend, good to know, so I can obsessively refresh Lol

Has anyone received financial aid packages??? not including merit? if so how do i find it

@asdfgabjkl That comes later in a mailed letter, if I recall.

is the portal down for anyone??

Yes portal down for me

I just wish I could know my decision :frowning:

thank you! i checked it pretty late last night (around 11/12 PM/AM) and they weren’t there then, and i highly doubt it was updated later than that, so i assume it came out in the morning

Me too

Yup portal still down

Still no email from OSU. Only on the portal. I feel like it’s not official until I get an email

1 Like

Check spam. That’s where I found it yesterday.

Nope. Nowhere to be found. I’m snooping around the osu portal and there’s nothing there for financial aid for me either showing I sent in my FAFSA. It now says accept/decline so that’s good. Hopefully will get an email and something in the mail.