Ohio State Class of 2025 Official Thread

My daughter who was admitted portal is not coming up now just a Buckeyepass required log in is there. Anyone else?

I got my acceptance yesterday! I have a 4.53, took 9 AP classes (and got 5s on all the tests), and I didnā€™t have the chance to take an SAT or ACT.

4 Likes

Got accepted today to Finance

GPA: 4.51w/3.96uw
Test Optional
16 Honors/AP courses
OOS

2 Likes

today? congrats!

1 Like

Just got accepted to Biomed engineering on the premed track.

GPA: 4.93 w/4.00uw
SAT Score: 1540
12 AP 15 Honors courses
OOS

Has anyone heard of honors college acceptances?

3 Likes

from their website:
If you selected The University Honors Program:

• You will move into the review and selection process for Honors.

• Our decisions regarding acceptance into Honors will be released on a rolling basis beginning in early-January and ending mid-April.

• If you are offered placement in The University Honors Program:

• You will be given Honors affiliation automatically once you pay your acceptance fee to The Ohio State University.
    • The deadline to submit the university acceptance fee is May 1st.ā€‹

So it sounds like we wonā€™t know about that for some timeā€¦

would love to know the answer to that tooā€¦I guess it depends on the rest of the applications they get in. My daughter got the news she was deferred Friday.

Just got my email confirming my acceptance (accepted 11PM Friday)

THANK YOU for posting thatā€¦ We applied Honors and Morrill Scholarship, so Iā€™ll stop obsessively refreshing! Would you mind posting the link to where it says that on the website? I couldnā€™t find itā€¦

1 Like

My daughter was deferred as well. I think I was more disappointed than she was!

1 Like

Congratulations! My daughter is a sophomore at OSU, Criminal Justice major. Sheā€™s very happy there.

1 Like

Same for my son and his friend. It has been a long weekend! Good luck to your daughter.

same for us

Could someone please give insight on this:

I still have not received a decision yet and I decided to make my scholarship universe account. When I scrolled down to verify my info, there was a question that asked, ā€œWhich Ohio State University Campus are you admitted to or attending?ā€ and it says Columbus. Does this mean I am admitted or does it say that for everyone?

2 Likes

It says that for everyone but apparently it is whether or not there is a lock next to that question that means admitted. Iā€™m not sure if its completly true but there was a lock on mine and I was admitted on 12/11.

Oh ok, thank you. Mines not locked, so I guess I didnā€™t get in.

Hmm. Thereā€™s a chance they havenā€™t reviewed your application yet but idk. Hopefully the lock appears for you sometime soon.

Are you seeing scholarships pop up on your scholarship universe dashboard? For me, the college is locked but the campus is not. Iā€™m able to see a large number of scholarships I am ā€œmatched toā€ on the dashboard. Does anyone know if this means anything? My portal still says evalutation.

2 Likes

The email finally came!

The campus on the Scholarship Universe wasnā€™t locked, but it had this locked:

ā€œWhich Ohio State University college(s) are you admitted to or enrolled in?ā€

Does that mean anything, or is it just what you put on your application that becomes locked?

Thank you!

3 Likes