Ohio State Class of 2025 Official Thread

3am here and i’m sleep deprived waiting for a decision. love this

Accepted from OOS in Hawaii. Good luck to those still waiting !

1 Like

congrats! Did you receive the decision just now?

I think it came in this morning but I heard back from so many today that I only checked now.

1 Like

I got an email saying I was deferred and it said “Decisions will be made on a rolling basis through the end of March.” Does this mean it starts rolling in March or before?

3am and still going strong

What time did you get the email?

4:30 AM and I’ve heard nothing- anyone know what I’m supposed to do now?

Last year they kept rolling decisions on Saturday.

Regular Decision dates are February 19 and March 26.

Good luck to all those deferred - there were lots of you.

its still evaluation

Did you submit any materials like test scores close to or after the release date of the first batch? Me and my friend are still being “evaluated” and we both submitted our SATs quite late (12/7)

mine still says evaluation but I’m going in test-optional. A lot of my friends got their decisions yesterday. It says my transcripts were submitted on 11/19 so does that mean my application will be considered a regular decision app? I’m getting kinda worried.

same exact thing for me but that wouldn’t be fair because we submitted our applications before the deadline so we shouldn’t be counted as regular decision.

so in the email confirming i was deferred it says to not send additional information because they are using my original app info. do i still send a letter of continued interest??

Do we think the admissions office is open today? Should I try to call or do I give it until Monday?

no, I think they’re closed on weekends. In an email I got from them it says they’re open M-Th from 9 am to 5 pm and Fridays from 9-4

Has anyone who received Morrill received a letter via USPS? I received Morrill the week after my acceptance via email, but never got mail confirming it.

like 1150

Yeah still nothing. I don’t know if they just forgot about us, or if we have to wait all day again, and possibly until Monday to hear back. I’m pissed quite frankly.

1 Like