Ohio State Class of 2026 Admission

https://osas.osu.edu/pdf/enrollment-plan.pdf

Looks like Honors decisions rolled out tonight!

Can anyone else confirm this?

I haven’t seen anything. It would be surprising, as

The University Honors & Scholars Center is unable to access or review your application until you have been offered admission to the Columbus campus for the autumn semester.

Which was a week ago. And

• Our decisions regarding acceptance into Honors will be released on a rolling basis beginning in early January and ending mid-April.

https://honors-scholars.osu.edu/honors/apply

It’s possible a small number rolled out very early. But it seems very unlikely mass decisions have been announced.

2 Likes

I found out last night I got into Honors after being accepted to main campus on Dec 10

2 Likes

Same with my son. Received his invite to honors last night by e-mail.

Congrats to all those accepted in first wave and good luck to those still waiting!

3 Likes

Thank you and congratulations! Would you mind sharing your stats?

That’s awesome! Would you mind sharing your son’s stats?

Thanks and sure! I’m in-state btw.
35 ACT, 4.0 UW, 4.4 W

1 Like

What do u think the lowest weighted gpa accepted is?

Are decisions rolling out for scholars as well or no?

Sure - OOS; 4.0/4.82; 1500; 16 APs; ECs - 2 Varsity Sports (since 9th); A few athletic awards/titles; Several NHSs; AP Scholar; theatre/improv; Founded/President of club at school; academic tutor; plenty of volunteer/community service activities; youth coaching; job; and a few other activities.

Good luck to those awaiting decisions and congratulations to everyone accepted!!

1 Like

I received an Honors acceptance last night too. 35 ACT, 4.5 weighted, in state

4 Likes

I found out last night I got into Honors WGPA 4.5 , SAT 1520 OOS

4 Likes

The letter from Fisher comes a few days later

are you going to accept?

He doesn’t know yet. Waiting to hear about merit aid as well as from some other schools

we never got a letter from Fisher
just says “business” on acceptance in portal

do you get the letter from Fisher then already? I hadn’t and now wondering the status!

Do you think the only date we will hear is jan 21 or earlier?

1 Like