On Track?

I am currently a Junior in a Private Christian school in Georgia. I am the only Hispanic student in my graduating class, and I am trying to see if anyone can help me out in letting me know if I’m on track to get into a good college or what I need.

Class Rank: #4 out of 60+ (don’t know exact number, transfer students come in each year)

Current HOPE Calculated GPA: 3.962 (should be a 4.0 but my high school added an elective into the calculation for some reason) Do not know weighted but I have never gotten less than an A on any core class

13 core credits attempted and 5 of those are rigor

AP Language this year and all honors classes every year so far.

1230 combined on the PSAT (SAT scores have not come in yet)

100+ community service hours

Current Governor’s Honors state semi-finalist (finalist announcement is this friday)

If I am missing any other information let me know and I will follow up with it, any help is appreciated

I also forgot to add that I have a total of 17.5 credits as of right now, and in terms of cummulative GPA I have gotten all A’s in every class each year, and my lowest class was an 85 on a game development elective. I am only taking one AP class because my school only offers 3 this year and they only allow one for each student. I will take all rigor classes senior year and dual enrollment, to add to the Truett McConnell classes I have taken this year

You seem to be on track. My son’s PSAT scores were similar to yours and he got his SAT and ACT scores up a lot by studying so make sure you do that.