Online diploma

I recently enrolled in Champlain Online I noticed that online classes all are completely separate from the ones taken by on-campus students (even the ones they can take online). Is the fact that I am going to the online version of the college going to be mentioned on my diploma and transcripts?

Hi @Keehar , that’s a great question, but one I’m not sure of - I’m over in the traditional undergraduate office. I’d recommend reaching out to the advisor you’ve been working with through the process - they should be able to help more! If you don’t have a contact person, email me at nlentine[at]champlain.edu, and I’ll do what I can to connect you with the right people!

I actually just found it in the FAQ. I’m not sure why, but I had some trouble finding it. In case anyone else is wondering:

"Will my transcript or degree show that I’ve taken courses online?

Credits earned via an online course are no different from credits earned in the classroom. Transcripts and degrees will indicate that you earned your education at Champlain College in Burlington, Vermont, but will not indicate that the courses were completed online."

(source: http://www.champlain.edu/academics/online-bachelors-degrees-and-certificates/online-student-experience/faqs-cps )

Thanks for tracking down and sharing that information, @Keehar ! I’ll report back to our Webmaster about the difficulty of finding that information.