Ordered my VIP Sports Package

<p>So who can tell me what comes in it? (other than admission to all home games)</p>

<p>Also, it says that the football tickets will be attached to my student id, so they scan the id number or something, and it shows. There are no physical tickets. Will I get anything in the mail about it?</p>

<p>It says exactly: "NEW for 2011 - You will no longer receive printed tickets for the
upcoming football season. Instead, your season order will be delivered
electronically to your student ID. You will need to enter stadium Gates
D, E or F on game day. Your student ID will be scanned to verify your
order. The student general admission area in Ross-Ade Stadium is from
the aisle in Sec 106 to the aisle in Sec 107, Rows 1-39, and from the
aisle in Sec 107 to the aisle in Sec 112, Rows 1-73. You will receive
BSA membership information via email at the start of the fall semester." </p>

<p>and </p>

<p>"NEW THIS FALL - your student season ticket will be delivered electronically to your student ID. You will need to enter the stadium at Gates D, E or F on game day and present your student ID. Your ID will be scanned to validate your order. Your seat location is general admission in the following areas: Aisle in Sec 106 to Aisle in Sec 107 - Rows 1-39 and Aisle in Sec 107 to Aisle in Sec 112 - Rows 1-73."</p>

<p>Just anything from last year that you guys know will do</p>

<p>Ive seen some shirts that say "VIP" and stuff, do those come with it, or are they separate?</p>

<p>Weird, I guess they will just put everything on your ID, which makes sense. But the VIP shirts, at least last year, you had to go to a certain number of games and “check-in” and when you got enough points or whatever, you got a free t-shirt. With the VIP package/card, you get football, reserved basketball tickets (not paint crew seats), others like women’s basketball, volleyball, etc. Some, like baseball, cost like $1-$3 or something like that if I remember correctly and aren’t covered with the VIP card I don’t think. It might have changed some but it was set up like this last year.</p>

<p>Kk. Did you get anything in the mail though after you ordered them last year? Like a letter or pamphlet or something?</p>

<p>VIP cards used to get me access to every sporting event for free… specifically softball and men’s baseball… </p>

<p>Weird how they changed it from actual tickets to “e-tickets” linked to your Purdue ID card.</p>

<p>Jim, did you got anything in the mail after you ordered them?</p>

<p>This was in Fall 2008 so yeah… lol I believe they mailed it or you had the option of picking it up at the Ticket Office last year. They had these two options in Fall 2008 too.</p>

<p>What’s the best way to get into basketball games if I’m not getting VIP (I’m doing band so its a waste because I already get into football games)?</p>

<p>[Purdue</a> Official Athletic Site](<a href=“http://www.purduesports.com/tickets/student-tickets-m-basketball.html]Purdue”>http://www.purduesports.com/tickets/student-tickets-m-basketball.html)</p>

<p>Probably will be the same way this year but our basketball team will not get as much hype as this past season. VIP cards tend to sell out every year so yeah…</p>