Orientation dates?

<p>When is everyone goin to orientation? I’m heading out for the june 6-8 one.</p>

<p>My dd will be there June 4-5</p>

<p>Wow-- you guys must get out of school early! My S will be attending June 14-16, the first week of vacation here in CA.</p>

<p>My dd doesn't graduate until June 22nd, so she'll be absent from school on June 4-6. No later dates worked for us and her</p>

<p>same. I don't graduate til the 20th of june so i'm goin to be absent durin those days.</p>

<p>May 30-31....</p>

<p>So, those of you who have already attended the orientation--- how did it go? Any words of wisdom for those who are going soon? Any problems in registering for classes or taking placement tests?</p>

<p>We were at the one earlier this week. I thought it was well done. There was a lot of information for both the students and the parents. My dd took the math placement test and said it was hard, but she placed into Business Math which is where she wanted to be. She ended up having math scheduled at 8am 4 days a week, which she's not thrilled about, but they told her she can keep going online to see if another section opens up and switch it.</p>