other universities like Geneseo?

<p>What are some other small public universities like Geneseo that offer a top quality education at an affordable price?</p>

<p>I'm an international student & I plan on transferring from a CC in Michigan. I'm planning on majoring in international relations.</p>

<p>Look at St.Mary’s in Maryland. The OOS tuition is not as good a value as Geneseo, however.</p>

<p>Truman State ($21K Tuition + Room & Board) in Missouri is a public liberal arts honors college with a very low list price even for out of state.</p>

<p>University of Minnesota at Morris ($20K Tuition+Room&Board) is another liberal arts college that doesn’t charge extra for out of state. </p>

<p>Key is that Geneseo is a college, not university. My students who considered Geneseo also looked at College of New Jersey, College of William and Mary (a small university), College of Charleston (bigger but beautiful), Ramapo, St. Marys (as listed above), University of Mary Washington. Virginia’s public university system is simply wonderful as it Marylands. I favored William and Mary, Mary Washington and St. Mary’s. </p>