Parents of the HS Class of 2010 and college years beyond (Part 1)

<p>Good morning. Thanks for all the prayers you all have sent out to me and my family. I felt them all. I was will my sister all day for the past few days. She was getting worse each day. Yesterday her daughter (age 15) was supposed to go to sleep away soccer camp at Villanova- we decided she needed to be with her mom. Sis was barely aware of anything, but when her daughter came in and held her hand, she reached up and touched her face. A mother’s love. We all left last night except my mom. She stayed and held her hand and my sister passed away at 4:00 this morning. She was only 48 years old. I have to believe my sister is in a better place. Now we try to heal a few broken hearts.</p>

<p>sewemma, I am truly very sorry to read this. Your post made me cry reading about how she touched her daughter’s face. I do believe your beloved sister is in a better place. i wish we could all be there in person to comfort you.</p>

<p>sewemma, I am so sorry for your loss, there are no words for something like this, just know you and your family are in my thoughts.</p>

<p>sewemma, Sorry for the loss of your sister. My thoughts are with you and your family.</p>

<p>I am so sory for your loss, Sewemma. Thoughts and prayers for her, and for your family.</p>

<p>sewemma - I am so very sorry about the loss of your wonderful sister. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.</p>

<p>Sewemma, your family is in my thoughts.</p>

<p>so very sorry sewemma!!! so glad though that her daughter was able to be there and not away at camp and that your mom was with her. hugs to you and your family</p>

<p>if there is anything we can do let us know, perhaps some of us are close by or even if you need to research things for school and just dont feel up to it, we could all help</p>

<p>So deeply sorry for your loss sewemma. I’m sure your sister is in a better place. May you find comfort in her spirit and goodness. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.</p>

<p>Sewemma - I am so sorry for your loss. I have no words of wisdom but you and your sister’s family will be in our prayers.</p>

<p>sewemma, I’m so sorry to hear of your sister’s passing. What a gift she gave to her daughter, who will remember that gesture of love forever. My prayers and sympathies to your whole family.</p>

<p>sewemma - I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your dear sister. May her memory be a blessing for you and your family. My thoughts and prayers are with you.</p>

<p>sewemma, may your sister rest in peace. {{HUGS}}</p>

<p>Sewemma, sorry for your loss</p>

<p>sewemma, there is an eskimo saying that… perhaps those are not actually stars, but perhaps openings in heaven allowing the light of our loved ones to shine down upon us…</p>

<p>tonight when you have a moment to breathe, quietly gaze up and find your sister’s love shining on you forever</p>

<p>Oh, sewemma, I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your dear sister. I cannot imagine what you are going through. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.</p>

<p>sewemma, I am so sorry to hear that your sister has moved on. I know that she is out of pain and will always be watching over you and her daughter and the rest of your family. {{{Hugs}}} to all of you.</p>

<p>My wonderful, sweet MIL, who I love so much (I say “love” rather than “loved” because I know she is still here with us) died of a stroke 13 years ago. H and I arrived at the hospital the morning after she was admitted, and by then she wasn’t really conscious, wasn’t speaking or opening her eyes. I knew that her biggest concern would be for H’s dad, and how he would get by without her, as they had been inseparable since high school. I sat on the edge of her bed and told her that we would watch after Dad and make sure he was ok. She then reached over and took my hand and squeezed it to say thank you. I will never forget that moment and how much it meant to me. She passed early the following morning.</p>

<p>sewemma, I am so sorry for your family’s loss. How important that your niece was able to say goodbye to her mom, something she will always remember. Please accept my sincere condolences.</p>

<p>Oh Sewemma, I’m so sorry for your loss! I was hoping that things would turn out differently but God had other plans. I’m sending prayers for you and your sisters family. I know it’s such a blessing that you’ll be able to be there for your niece.</p>

<p>Sewemma – I’m so sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.</p>