Parents of the HS Class of 2021 (Part 2)

@sushiritto let me grab my popcorn. :joy:

4 Likes

There may be something to the UC rumor (although cc and reddit both have exceptions to disprove), but I don’t care enough to do the analysis. I am unaware of another that was not simply a correlation does not imply causation.

Congrats! Remember when you were worried that he would not get in to any UCs. I knew he would have great choices!

1 Like

This one was different than any other.

1 Like

D21 in at BC!

44 Likes

Son in at Williams!!!

38 Likes

I am loving all these acceptances tonight!!!
Awesome for you all to not only get decisions released but acceptances, too!!!

:tada::partying_face::tada::partying_face::tada::partying_face::tada:

9 Likes

@jntwinmama i made him show me the actual portal. And then my reaction was, “Do you think it was an error?” LOL.

8 Likes

He will have a hard choice now.

1 Like

We just learned today while touring around with an engineering student about Rodman as she described it as the Echols for Engineering students. Congrats!

3 Likes

Congrats! My D was admitted to Lehigh and UC Berkeley today. She is seriously considering Lehigh.

33 Likes

Congratulations! No pressure, but as a class of '25 parent, I’m hoping he’ll attend–right @purplemama? :purple_heart: :cow:

3 Likes

My daughter was accepted to BC, WashU and waitlisted at UVA.

31 Likes

No pressure :wink: Congratulations @Pnwfamily!

3 Likes

S21 accepted to UCB!!

31 Likes

Congratulations for all her achievements.

1 Like

Congratulations! Where is he going to go?

My D was rejected to UCB. :worried:
I don’t know if Echols Scholar is a lottery ticket, how she is either rejected or waitlisted at other places.

I mean most other places. 5 waitlists and 2 rejections so far.

Congrats! My D has the opposite decision. Accepted to UVA with Echols and waitlisted to WashU.

5 Likes