Parents of the HS Class of 2021 (Part 2)

@textbooked Congrats on Tufts!!

@Creaky Congratulaitons on Hamilton!!

1 Like

Congrats to your son!!!:clap::clap:

Congrats to your daughter!!!:clap::clap::clap:

Creaky! That is awesome news!!! Congrats to your son!!!:partying_face::partying_face:

@textbooked and @Creaky A huge congratulations to both you and your teens!!

Congratulations on the acceptances tonight!

Congratulations! So happy for you!

Congratulations! So happy for you.

What does Jumbo mean? Congratulations anyway!

1 Like

OH MY What great news on the thread tonight!!! Such happy news! Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Congrats that’s great news. My son is applying ED2 and he’d be so thrilled to get in.

1 Like

Congratulations to your D. I live in the Bay Area, and SCU is a great university, close to the Silicon Valley. At least 10 kids end up going there from our high school every year :slight_smile:

1 Like

My kids’ school has both the IB program and AP classes. They also both have opted not to do the IB program because they want a more balanced high school experience. The IB Diploma is a TON of work and I don’t think the stress is worth it. S21 has taken a lot of AP classes and a couple IB classes. He’s also applied to UVA (early action) but it’s highly unlikely that he will get it. Like you, we’ve heard you pretty much have to be an IB Diploma candidate to get in from our school. I really think VT is a better fit for him anyway. I wish he’d applied to VT ED and then we’d be done but he wanted to give UVA a shot. I think most of his friends are also applying there.

3 Likes

@anaray Jumbo is the Tufts mascot

@textbooked Congrats on Tufts!

@Creaky Congratulations on Hamilton!

@homerdog Congrats on Santa Clara - that was one of your D’s favorites, right?

5 Likes

Same. 2Devils, one thing you could check is the sender email address. Is it the prof’s email or from admissions? My son has gotten both, but from schools he has already applied to.

Thank you! I felt so dumb asking this question and still asked.

Congratulations so many with great news!

1 Like

@JESmom I live in Blacksburg and have a son at VT. Your son will love it here :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Congratulations to you all! What a great night on this thread! :partying_face: :cake:

3 Likes

@MIP750, professor email.

1 Like