Physics Orgo/Switching from Biology to BIMS and GPA/Temporary Housing

<p>Yeah but it’s too much bio and crap I don’t want to or need to know. And I don’t want it. Are you a freshman for fall? They looked at your major and preregistered you for courses before you got there. That’s for everybody in every major so that we wouldn’t get screwed by upperclassmen registering and not get any classes.</p>

<p>I guess if you REALLY want BIMS, then take Ochem I (I don’t think it’s worth it since you have this guaranteed spot).</p>

<p>I’m an incoming freshman, but my classification is senior.</p>

<p>Now I understand what you mean by preregistration.</p>

<p>Edit: Lol nevermind, take Ochem I.
Lots of people are looking for a roommate (off-campus) if you haven’t noticed in the Class of 2017 Facebook group.
I really think it’s better than not knowing what the temporary housing looks like.</p>

<p>Yea, BIMS all the way :p</p>

<p>*** you have 90+ hours coming in from high school? God. And why did you change your mind from don’t take Ochem to do take?</p>

<p>Because if I were in your position, I’d hate to worry about Ochem I while living on my own for the first time. And doing poorly on the first test would just have you worrying about losing your med school spot.</p>

<p>But you keep on expressing that you really like BIMS, so why not :stuck_out_tongue:
I started being optimistic about you, that’s why.</p>

<p>I can answer the temporary housing issue - my son’s roommate was in temp housing. It was a lounge area with a door in a dorm. It has temporary beds - they use the communal bathroom. He was there for gig em week (no classes) and then was moved into his permanent room a few days into the following week. My son’s original roommate had his admission revoked (never knew why) so the housing office takes inventory as to where the free beds are and assigns you one of those. I do know another option is to put 3 people in a two person room ( add a bed ) - I believe that is what they do in the modular. I’d suggest you ask the housing office - they probably have a plan for you by now as to which type of temporary housing you would be in.</p>

<p>Thanks AGMom except I haven’t submitted the application because submission is basically agreeing to whatever they give you & you’re locked in.</p>

<p>I believe that A&M takes pretty good care of its scholarship kids. I would go for the on campus housing if it were me. The only real risk would be getting assigned to the new dorm which is awesome, but expensive.</p>