Pitt Honors Discussion 2025

I heard 400 admitted as well.

1 Like

My daughter just found her acceptance. She never received an email, and I’m not sure if it just arrived in the portal or if it were there all week.

Honestly it could’ve been there all week because I have also yet to receive an email

Same, we never would have looked if I wasn’t in this group.

1 Like

My daughter never got email either
only checked portal because of what she read here. Very strange!

Where was the decision found? I still haven’t received an email or any sort of notification for the Pitt Portal

It was in her document portal, which she had a link to from the email sent to her with her merit scholarship. Not sure how she would have known about it or accessed it had she not gotten the email re: merit.

Ughhh when is chancellors coming out. I wish they’d update us or send us a formal email about our acceptance to Honors.

2 Likes

My daughter never got an email re: merit (only a letter through usps) so she never had link to that portal until the Honors email. In fact, her merit letter is still not listed in that portal, but it’s listed on financial aid portal (“University Scholarship”). Not sure why.

2 Likes

@OceanIsle it is all so odd.

1 Like

Has anyone received notification that they were NOT admitted to Honors?

2 Likes

Can you tell us where in the portal to look? Thank you,

Hi there. We have a couple of questions about honors. Will they only offer it to students who already accepted? This is going to be part of my daughters decision. Also, can someone clarify where in the portal to look? Thank you.

Can you let us know where your daughter found this in the portal?

I got an email a few days ago about accessing “Admissions Documents” and when I logged in through the link it had a box that said download honors award letter and when I dowloaded it I saw that I got accepted. Even though I just found out it was actually sent on Feb 12th but I never got an email about it.

You do not have to have accepted admittance to Pitt to be invited/accepted to Honors. My daughter is still deciding (haven’t yet had the chance to visit).

https://ermpitt.force.com/OAFA/s/

Try logging in through this link.

it went to my junk mail folder

Thank you so much! I thought the honor decision comes out today and I didn’t know this link. Just logged in and checked - I was accepted on Feb 12! Wow I’m so happy right now
 Again, thank you for making my day!

1 Like

Congratulations!!!
I just pasted it from a post from last week so thank you to whomever first shared the link