Pitt Honors Discussion 2025

Thank you for responding.

1 Like

I just learned that my teen got into the Honors program. Thanks to this discussion here!

1 Like

Hi everyone! Iā€™m new to the thread but I was also admitted to Pitt Honors. My acceptance letter says " Honors College and the Joint Degree Program", does that mean I am in the joint degree program, or is that just the full title? Cuz I didnā€™t fill out any additional material for the program. Thanks!

Thank you so much for this link! We have been waiting and the acceptance has been there since 2/12 without us knowing about it.

itā€™s just what itā€™s called and you do get a joint degree for being in honors

1 Like

Thanks for this link! My son didnā€™t see his email message either ā€“ it may be have gone to spam in his Gmail account but heā€™s found it now, after the fact. For those still looking, the email was sent from University of Pittsburgh Admissions on Feb 14 with the subject line ā€œLink to access Pitt Admissions documents.ā€ The link contained within goes to a login that looks similar to the regular My Pitt portal, but it opens a different resource with University of Pittsburgh | Admissions at the top and a header labeled ā€œWELCOME TO YOUR PITT DOCUMENT CENTERā€.

I havenā€™t yet found a way to get to that Pitt Document Center from the ā€œMy Pittā€ portal, so thanks again for providing the link ā€“ otherwise we may never have known.

1 Like

Thanks! Your directions led me to some good news! I was admitted to Honors!

1 Like

Thanks! The ā€œandā€ threw me off!

1 Like

same and mine didnā€™t get an email about honors, but she emailed to ask and heard she was accepted. I still donā€™t see it online. I hate to be negative about it, but It makes me very nervous seeing all of these communication glitches. What if she missed deadlines for registration of something because the communications are not consistent.

How many applications did they receive this year? Does anyone know?

I agree. Iā€™m a little concerned that such a tech-savy school is having so many technical/communication problems. Iā€™m not noticing that with other schools & Iā€™m sure theyā€™ve all been slammed with extra applicants.

1 Like

My daughter was accepted in the honors college, engineering. So excited!! Apparently is was sent 2/14.

Wondering the same thing

Does anyone have an idea or any guesses as to when Chancellorā€™s is supposed to come out?

2 Likes

I was told by Pitt today.

2 Likes

congrats!

I think she meant they told him/her that they would be released today, not that he/she got in.

2 Likes

What I meant was they told me notifications would be sent today.

3 Likes

oops, sorry, fingers crossed for you (and my son!)

Chancellor comes out today?