Please chance me for Nursing at these schools:

Hi there. I have all of my apps submitted and hoping for some thoughts on my chances of being accepted! Good to gets apps done early but longer time to stress :wink:

White female top 50 public HS from PA with no hooks
3.98 UW GPA. W GPA is 4.12 the way my HS reports but 4.75/5 with SC “rules” so I’m not sure. Basically 1 B+ my freshman year. A few gen Ed, 12 honors and 4 APs all A’s otherwise

Senior Schedule:
Virtual Intro to Nursing
AP Calc AB
AP Gov
Adv Anatomy & Physiology
CP Statistics
Honors Eng 12
Phys Ed (3 semester required)

Varsity swimmer 4 years and captain, year round club swimmer for 7 years, special Olympics coach, girls on the run coach and award, best buddies, NHS, PT clinic intern, lifeguard, Link Crew Leader

Common App essay maybe a 7-8. Had a counselor help but not sure it’s a 10.

LOR from Pre Calc teacher 9/10 at least. Haven’t seen AP Bio teacher rec yet but probably at least an 8/10

Applied TO to:
Clemson
UDel
Villanova
Fairfield
Pitt
Penn State

Applied with ACT score <30 to:
Scranton
Duquesne
Temple
James Madison
U of SC

Budget is not an issue. Multiple generations of legacy to Udel.

What do you think I may have a shot at? Thx!

Looks like no one responded. I will - but nursing is tough as the program sizes are different. You should contact the schools or look on line to see stats. I do worry about your lack of rigor.

Clemson - unlikely

UDel - 50/50

Villanova - no

Fairfield - unlikely

Pitt - unlikely

Penn State - 50/50

Scranton - yes

Duquesne - Yes

Temple - Likely

JMU - Likely

U of SC - 45/55 - meaning slightly unlikely

I don’t really know…definitely an amateur but I’m pretty good at this stuff. You’ll definitely have acceptances.

Good luck.

Thanks for replying

Please keep us posted about your results!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.