Please help :(

So earlier this year I was accepted to Purdue and I’m really looking forward to starting next month. Only problem is I just got an email asking to explain my poor academic performance during my last semester of Highschool and how I will make up a failed required semester of a certain subject. I have reasons I do not want to discuss as for the lack of academic performance and understand that it is my issue to deal with. The thing I need help with is how to make up this semester of class that I failed? I really, really want to go to Purdue and it means a lot to me but I’m really lost right now and feel pretty poopy.

What class did you fail if you don’t mind me asking? Did you still graduate? If not, maybe there is some kind of online independent study you can complete before going to Purdue since it might be too late for summer school. Are you planning on taking more classes in this subject matter in college? I’d also consider asking your guidance counselor or someone at Purdue what to do because they’d probably have a better idea of what’s available for you/accepted by Purdue.

It was an English class and yes I did graduate. Do you happen to know where I could take a course like that? I’m looking at the University of Phenix but I don’t think the course will finish before the start of school and I don’t know if they will allow that. I will ask though! Thank you!

Do you need high school or college English? How were you able to graduate if you failed English?

If you need a semester of high school English you might be able to do it through BYU and if you work hard you could possibly push through it in the next six weeks.