Possible rescinding from Cal Poly Slo

Hello, I am currently a sophomore at SJSU and I recently got accepted to Cal Poly Slo as a transfer. I would like to know if cal poly would rescind the acceptance because I am not taking any classes that I said I would be taking this semester on the CSU application. However, the classes that I was supposed to take this semester are not even related to my major. For example, I am a business major and I said I would be taking some psychology classes and a bio class. What are my chances?

All transfer students selected for admission to Cal Poly are required to meet the following ‘Terms and Conditions of Admission’ as verified by official transcripts.

Submit official transcripts at the time of notification of admission (including Work-In-Progress) from all colleges and universities attended.
Your transcript(s) must verify that everything you initially self-reported on your Application for Admission is accurate and complete. This includes accurately reporting all college courses and grades on your Application for Admission as they appeared on your transcripts at the time of application.
You must have completed and earned at least 60 semester or 90 quarter transferable units by the end of the previous Spring term for Fall.
You must complete all coursework designated on your application, including those listed as “in progress” or “planned,” with a grade of “C” or better (a grade of “C-” does not fulfill admission requirements at Cal Poly) no later than the previous Spring Term for admission for the Fall Term. You must maintain the academic standard that allowed for your admission.
Should any of your self-reported information not be verified by your transcript(s), an internal review of your acceptance will be conducted that may result in your admission being canceled. Should that occur, you will be notified at that time.

Hi,

I’m also kind of in the same boat as you right now. I am an conditionally accepted architecture student and I dropped my AP Physics class because the teacher couldn’t teach at all. So because of this I wanted to drop the class but it ends up causing a discrepancy and I’m scared that I’m going to be kicked out. When you figure out if your application was recind or not please post it on here. I hope that you are able to get into the university.