Postponed: Have you gotten any response yet?

I have twins who both applied to Madison. Both accepted to U of M. One was accepted Jan 8th to Madison, the other was postponed. Both have similar resumes??? I understand end or March is the notification time, but has anyone been accepted or denied after being postponed? Curious to see if any decisions have been sent out for anyone postponed.

Decisions on postponed applicants, along with the second cycle of applicants, usually start coming out in March.

That’s gotta be a challenge with twins!

Just checking to see if anyone postponed has gotten any response from Madison yet? Second notification and materials were due Feb 16th. I suspect the first group applicants that were postponed should begin to hear this Friday. But a complete assumption at this point.

No news here. The status notes have not changed from “end fo March”. Wish your assumption was correct!

@BadgerTwins if you look back at threads from last year, postponed students did not start getting decisions until March 20th or so.

Another week come and gone. Painful!!!

A guess and only that is to check to see if your postponed kid’s “financial aid” changed. Today several kids’ did change (but showed no award yet) and many did not. This is only relevant because in previous years the kids who got accepted saw that the financial aid showed up 12 or so hours earlier than the accept. Kids not accepted didn’t see the field show up at all. Discussion on that is in thread UW-Madison Fall 2016 Decisions

I just got my admission notice online

Accepted, 32 ACT and 3.5 GPA. OOS

Accepted, 32 ACT and 3.5 GPA. In State

YAH!!! 2 badgers. Both the twins have been accepted!!!

Son was accepted, College of Engineering direct admit. ACT33, 3.5 unweighted GPA.