ACEE-01 - 3/27

CEE-02 - 3/24

MAE-02 - 3/24

Natural Sciences:

MOL-01 - 3/27

MOL-02 - 3/24

MOL-03 - 3/24

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck i hate my life

both of the ones you listed are filled? you might get second choice still if 1st is filled already. also are you from new jersey?

only one is filled and i am not from jersey

anyone get anything from COS-01?

I applied to it, assuming I won’t get it. They seem to heavily target minorities, though I don’t know how they will be able to tell that because they didn’t ask for race on their application.

seems like no movement in the fillings in the past week according to their website. interesting that 6 filled up immediately and no more filled since

Hopefully, that means all the positions filled by recommendations are done?

Anyone else heard back?

it is unlikely you’ll see someone on here getting in. the odds that the very small number of people they accept on this forum is pretty small almost all of us are gonna get rejected lmao

guys is the website even accurate? like in the first week like 7 were filled but since then there have been no more fillings. i find that really odd, maybe they’ll update the website after april 30th?

well at least one close today - CEE-01

so here are the ones that close and on which date:
Engineering:

ACEE-01 - 3/27

CBE-05 - 4/6

CEE-01 - 4/12

CEE-02 - 3/24

MAE-02 - 3/24

Natural Sciences:

MOL-01 - 3/27

MOL-02 - 3/24

MOL-03 - 3/24

The following closed today (4/14):
MAE-03
MAE-04
MAE-05
MAE-06

Yes, and for natural sciences CHE-02 closed as well. The ones that I have applied to haven’t closed yet, not sure why they are taking so long.

I got in! Has anybody else here received an acceptance?

1 Like

Which project if u dont mind me asking?

When did you get the acceptance?

I got into MAE-03

1 Like

April 14th

1 Like

Congratulations!! Are you able to share your stats so people who want to apply for next year as well get some help. Thanks so much.