<li>University of Mississippi</li>
<li>University of South Carolina, Columbia</li>
<li>University of Tennessee, Knoxville</li>
</ol>

<p>Top 3 party schools

1. West Virginia
  2. Iowa
  3. Ohio</p>

<p>Iowa? Really? I would never in a million years have guessed Iowa in the top 3.</p>

<p>Iowa City is a crazy place on the weekends. Older D had many friends that came home after 1 semester, due to grades. Sure that is common at many schools, but the tales they told were pretty interesting.</p>

<p>This is one time I am very happy to see the Crimson Tide unranked!</p>

<p>Garbage data. I taught for several years at a university that was ranked the #1 party school in the nation. You’d have thought there was public debauchery going on in the quad, given all the urban legend surrounding the place.</p>

<p>In reality, it was a serene, peaceful campus. If you want to find a party, you will, even at BYU. ;)</p>

<p>The term “party school” is a ridiculous one. ALL schools are party schools, unless they are bible schools.</p>

<p>Anytime you get thousands of 18-22 year old kids together, you’re going to have parties.</p>

<p>Glad they did not make the top 20 “party schools”, but they did rank </p>

<h1>1 in students who study the least.</h1>

<p>The others need to step up their games. :d</p>

<p>Keep in mind that there is nothing scientific about the collection of this data. And the collection of data for these rankings is done once every 3 years.</p>

<p>As for the amount of studying, it largely depends on who gave input. Obviously, there are majors that don’t require much studying, and there are majors that require a lot of studying. </p>

<p>There is a request for students to submit online surveys. Well, if I were a busy student, I wouldn’t have time or interest in doing the survey. Those who have the time (those who don’t study much) will. </p>

<p>PR says that they get about 200-325 survey responses per school. I don’t find that to be that representative of large schools.</p>

<p>This makes me so disappointed in my school. We all know we party hard though, even if not everyone else knows it. Roll tide.</p>

<p>A WVU Alum here but I sent my firstborn to U of Alabama, trust me…I agree, I am so glad that Bama is not on this list and we know you guys throw the best tailgates…Roll Tide</p>