Problem logging onto CC with Ipad and IPHONE

<p>Is anyone else having trouble using cc with ipad or iphone? It says the page does not exist. </p>

<p>On my iPad right now and it works fine. Same with iPhone. I do not use the app however. I am on the actual website. </p>

<p>I think CC is still working some bugs out. I want the posts to be numbered again. >:P </p>

<p>Yep, liked the old version better…</p>

<p>This is what I get on my HTC/Android device: “This community is currently not available on Taptalk (Error 404)” I reinstalled the app, no change.</p>

<p>I still can’t use the app on my iPhone but am able to use the actual website. Since I typically check into CC with my phone, I’m just not using CC much until/if they fix the app. </p>

<p>OK, as an “IT guy”, HOW in the heck do you plan for a MAJOR upgrade to you website and NOT be sure that all of your applications actually work after the upgrade? It’s not like the iPad and iPhone Apps appeared out of nowhere with the CC logo attached! :slight_smile: It’s bad form!</p>

<p>Under community and forum issues there’s a posting about the mobile iphone/android app being disabled due to the upgrade. </p>

<p>According to an admin posting, its a “high priority” to get it functional again. (see link below, post is toward the bottom of page 5)</p>

<p>Whatever that means. No time frame has been given. Hard to call it an “upgrade” when it breaks the mobile app!</p>

<p><a href=“CC Mobile App for iPhone & Android: FAQ and Q&A - #61 by MaybeOnMars - College Confidential Community - College Confidential Forums”>http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/community-forum-issues/1104536-cc-mobile-app-for-iphone-android-faq-and-q-a-p5.html&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>FWIW: I can use/access CC on my android (have done since the first day of upgrade last weekend). Mind you, it was fiddly the first time, because I had to go back in and set myself up and log-in again…but it has worked fine since. I just don’t care for the new version! Good luck, everyone, as they work through this. The loss of post #s is a real disappointment. The addition of easily inserting emoticons is, well, partially making up for it. :(|) </p>